2013年2月19日 星期二

haha LIFE

Dear Diary,
Okay...It's been a while since I updated blog.
Well... I never thought of updating it cus I know no one would ever read mine.
Yeah.. I know its stupid and time-wasting
I don't know.. but I think I have to post something at the moment.

I want to say is...
I have not been feeling good lately..
This is not about having any disease I am suffering well actually I don't have any

Semester 2 has started two weeks ago
Life have not been more sad since Chinese New Year started,
Again
An important person left me without reason
He's not dead,
just stop being friends with me.
I have no idea why he did this.
 Somehow I get over with it,
Becus I truly believe he did it with a reason.
Thats all about.

However deep down inside, I really wanna know why.
Just like what Regina's buggin about
Why... do you leave me so suddenly..
Please... let me know if I've done something wrong.

Time will tell you the truth...
Yeah..its tells you in the right time.
Never know when is the right time.
Oh well..
This situation reminds me of Jason.
 Maybe its the same reason.

My friend said "Pretend and believe he is busy"
Give him sometime...
You will know what to do.

God.. plz.. if you are really there..
Just tell me if he still consider me as friend.
Thats all i need to know.


沒有留言:

張貼留言